I noticed while writing my last post that I made two confessions in it. But I posted it anyway. So to mix things up a bit, here are a few more:
- While people view me as a fitnessaholic (because I work out 8-11 hours a week?), I’m pretty normal in that I crave many forms of fast food all.the.time. I hear that a sugar detox can help reduce cravings, so I’m going to give that a shot soon. I’ll keep you posted on how that goes.
- There are days, especially Tuesdays, where I really want to bail on the gym. But I don’t. Ever. (Really.)
- There are days where I (literally) walk to the gym with my eyes barely open. (I keep them open just enough to not run into things. Like moving cars.)
- There are days where I am really jealous of “normal” people who don’t have to watch what they eat or workout much. I pathetically try to rationalize this away by telling myself that someday, they’ll more than likely have to join the masses of us that must watch it.
- I eat a number of foods (spinach being the prime example) that I really don’t like. Apples are another good example. I used to like them quite a bit, but since they became 0 points, I’ve been eating about two a day, and it’s getting really old. However, they are still really cheap and convenient!
- I frequently want to throw out all the free goodies in the office kitchen so I don’t have to resist temptation all day. One of these days I just might.
- I secretly want to pat on the back my coworkers who eat the junk food, getting it out of my face faster.
- I would love to “go clean,” or start eating clean, but I haven’t found the discipline and my biggest crutch is diet soda, which I have a can of nearly every day. I have, however, stopped ordering it at restaurants. Baby steps 🙂