If you’re like a lot of women, it’s a lot easier to get to the gym, studio, or just out to run if you have the right equipment—and hey, cute gear certainly doesn’t hurt either. In honor of the Twelve Days of Christmas, here are some great finds to put on your wish list:
- Athleta Bra Cup Tunic Tank, $45. This purple tank (other colors are a bit pricier at $54), this tank features a built-in bra, thereby saving room in your gym bag and money in Santa’s wallet. The flared waist gives this one a special appeal for my fellow Zumba lovers out there—twirl away!
- For your commute to the gym, you’ll probably want something to wear over your tank. Enter the Danskin 10K Rush Zip Jacket, $52. I love the thumb holes!
- Pullovers are another great option post-workout. I can’t wait to lounge around in this cozy one on wintry Sundays: lululemon RUN U-Turn Pullover, $108. My favorite color’s the mini check pique black heathered black. And oh yes, it has thumb holes too. Caution though, lululemon has a 14-day return policy.
- I like this water bottle for a few reasons, #1 being that it’s the cheapest BPA free one I saw on Google at $7.95: Soma Fabrications Polypropylene Bicycle Water Bottle – BPA FREE.
- If your hair requires a ponytail like mine, these puppies are worth their weight in gold: Goody Stayput Elastics, 16 for $3.75. I get mine at Walmart or Target, but the black and blonde ones are on amazon if your Santa’s addicted to online shopping.
- With or without bangs, some of us just won’t work out without a headband. Scunci to the rescue with these No-Slip Grip Headbands, $1 each.
- Skorts are great for running, Zumba, and lots of other activities. Here’s the cheapest quality one I found this holiday season: $49.00. Athleta swagger skort, $49. Oh, and you’ll love Athleta’s return policy, so don’t be afraid to try something new!
- My favorite sneakers are Reebok Runtone, $80, because they tone while you run and do other activities. A lot of other toning shoes aren’t as versatile as these. You also gotta love the free shipping and returns.
- These Vanity Fair black lace bikinis not only look great, but are super comfortable. Macy’s typically has a buy 2 get 1 free sale, but at least once a year has a buy 3 get 3 free. Score!
- My all-time favorite workout socks are definitely these Under Armour Charged Cotton No Show Socks, $5.
- I love the bright and navy blue colors of this affordable mesh gym bag: Puma Jetstream Barrel Duffel Bag, $40.
- I typically get my Danskin Cotton Blend Capri Leggings at Walmart ‘cause they’re insanely cheap, but Santa can get them online as well. And if Santa’s quick, there’s a Living Social deal on right now: pay $20 for a $40 voucher.
12 items not enough? Check out my ‘Gear’ board on Pinterest.