1. Pure Protein Bar: Super handy and low points with a great amount of protein, this is the most filling on the list. 5 PointsPlus®
2. Fruity Oats: ½ cup dry oats (prepared per instructions) with unsweetened dried apricots (diced, available at Trader Joe’s and BJ’s), ½ tablespoon brown sugar, and ½ cup Fat Free Hood Calorie Countdown. 6 PointsPlus® (since ½ points no longer exist—the sugar and “milk” are each a half of a point technically).
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal: ½ cup dry oats (prepared per instructions) with 1 tablespoon Low Sodium Better’n Peanut Butter and ½ tablespoon mini chocolate chips. (You save a lot of points by using mini chocolate chips instead of regular, in general.) 6 PointsPlus® total.
4. Fried Egg Sandwich: I use Anolon Advanced cookware, so I don’t need any oil or butter to fry my egg. I top with a fat free cheese single and serve on a light multigrain English muffin for a total of 6 PointsPlus®.
5. PBJ English Muffin: Of course, I use my handy dandy Low Sodium Better’n Peanut Butter (1/2 tablespoon for 1 PointsPlus®), a tablespoon of jelly (1 PointsPlus®), and a light multigrain English muffin. Thanks Auntie Dawn for the wedding jelly– still polishing it off!