Here are my fav shake recipes, which all call for1 cup fat free Breyer’s ice cream (4 PointsPlus® for 1 cup) and a splash of Hood Calorie Countdown Fat Free Dairy Beverage or Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze (each 1 PointsPlus® for 1 cup.) Sssh, no one ever knows these are lowfat when I serve them.
1. Pina Colada: See pina colada smoothie recipe but replace yogurt with ice cream and “milk”
2. Hawaiian: See Hawaiian smoothie recipe, but replace yogurt with ice cream and “milk”
3. Oreo: Use vanilla ice cream and add broken Oreos as desired. (Oreo = 1.33 PointsPlus®)
4. Better’n Peanut Butter: Use vanilla or chocolate ice cream. 3 tbsp of BPB is prob good (PointsPlus®). (Better’n Peanut Butter is available at Trader Joe’s or amazon.com. I buy the low sodium kind.)
5. Peppermint Patty: Add desired amount of crumbled peppermint patties to vanilla ice cream and “milk.”(1.33 PointsPlus® for each patty.)