- Homemade smoothies using light tofu or nonfat Greek yogurt—keep your eyes peeled for future recipes and don’t forget the ones I posted earlier this month. (3 Points Plus®)
- Greek yogurt. I’m a big fan of using nonfat plain Chobani. I usually add frozen cherries or peaches thawed in the microwave (because I think they taste the sweetest) but a lot of people add pineapple or other berries. Over 30 grams of protein for only 3 Points Plus®!
- Pure Protein bars. This is the best bar I’ve found and I’ve done a fair bit of research. However, the chocolate ones are pretty awful. They have many flavors, but I’ve only tried the chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate peanut caramel, and chocolate chip so far. I’ve been eating them for months and am somehow not sick of them yet—pretty amazing. (I buy mine at amazon.com.) (5 Points Plus®)
- EAS protein shakes. There are a few kinds. I go with the 17 grams of protein option and like the chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. (Available at Walmart in the pharmacy section.) (3 Points Plus®)
- Light English muffin or toast with Better’n Peanut Butter. This one isn’t as filling as the first two, but is certainly delicious. (Better’n Peanut Butter is available at Trader Joe’s and also on amazon.com.) (4 Points Plus® for light english muffin, 2 Points Plus® if you use Weight Watchers bread for toast.) I like the low sodium Better’n Peanut Butter.
- Oatmeal with Better’n Peanut Butter. Okay, I haven’t tried this one yet, but when I just need to mix it up, this is ready on my backburner.
- Apple with Better’n Peanut Butter. So simple, yet so good. (1 Points Plus® per tablespoon of BPB.)
And finally, please let me know if you have any suggestions—really, I need them!